Way back last fall I drug Matthew to a fabric store to pick out some fat quarters and linen to make a table runner I found via The Purl Bee. I spent lots of time measuring our table and deciding on sizes and fabric combinations for my patches. I felt like Betsy Ross hand-sewing my patches to the linen. Yes, I realize I was not making the American Flag – you get my point though.
When I got to making the quilt sandwich and binding my project stalled. I found those two steps to be pretty intimidating and it took me until August to pick the project back up.
This is all a long way of saying the table runner is finished. I am now on to napkins which I hope to complete by Thanksgiving!